I had to apply for a visa or MasterCard as I was holding diners black and amex and both these cards have some acceptance issues. I choose Kotak because the card approval processes very easy and quick. You can get a credit card from Kotak if you have even their 811 account itself. Kotak Royale credit card is Visa signature variant which is at tad bit lower than visa infinite but the card has its own advantages.
Honestly both the package and card feels premium.
- Earn up to 4X reward points on every Rs. 150 spent.
- Enjoy 4x rewards across Hotels |Restaurants |Travel Agencies & Tour Operators | Package Tour Operators | Airlines and Air Carriers | International Spends
- Complimentary access to Airport Lounges 2 per quarter
- Supports contactless payments.
- Fuel surcharge waiver 500 to 3000 (max waiver per year 3500)
- And railways payment gateway charges are waived off so you can easily save 2% whenever you book train tickets.
- Complimentary cheque pickup.
- After from this the card being visa signature variant there are some cool discount through visa partners.
- Spend Rs.4 laks to earn 10000 reward points.
- Spend Rs.8 laks to earn 30000 reward points.
Joining Fee: 1499 and you get air travel voucher worth 2000. And there is a variant without joining fee where you wont get the voucher.
Annual Fee:999 waived for a spend of 1 lac.
Eligiblity: 24 l per annum
- I dont have the above income but they still offered me the card and i think you can get the card if you are in 30% bracket.
My father used to run a transport industry and during my childhood it was really tough process to get commercial vehicle loans from banks. But suddenly all this hectic process changed because of a Mumbai financier the approval of the vehicle loan got pretty much easy and simple with competitive interest rate. The Mumbai financier is none other than Mr Uday Kotak and the finance institution became the Kotak Mahindra Bank. I say this because from its Inception Kotak Mahindra Bank had been Revolutionary in everything they do example like the six percentage savings account , even last year they have revolutionised the industry by Kotak 811 account where you can open an account within a minute using Aadhar card. But for some reasons their credit card isn’t that revolutionary and you can’t compare to the likes of HDFC Bank regalia, diners black and infinia. Even SBI has credit cards with some good features and offers. Yes bank too is catching up with credit cards. So it’s high time contact Kotak realises this and comes up with a revolutionary credit card. Because it will give a complete uber banking experience.
This card isn’t exemplary but it wont disappoint you too,
Thanks for reading.