Simply click card is the one by SBI which offers some great rewards if you are who someone who shop a lot in online.
- Earn 10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners – Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / UrbanClap.
- Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends.
- Earn 1 reward point per Rs.100 on all other spends.
- Rs.100 instant cashback on first movie ticket booked on BookMyShow Mobile App for first time BookMyShow users (Val:30th Jun).
- 40% off on UrbanClap with SimplyCLICK SBI Card for first time UrbanClap users(MITC:Click here).
- 1 RP approx equal 25 pasie.
- Finance charges: Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum from the transaction
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000. Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle.
- Visa Platinum Benefits.
Other than the above specific features of the card there are some benefits you can get with all SBI cards like:
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe
- Balance Transfer on EMI.
- Flexipay where you can convert your transactions into EMI at a nominal interest.
- Easy-money– you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep
- e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs.1 Lakh
- Annual Fee (one time): Rs. 499.
- Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 499 from second year onwards.
- Renewal Fee reversed if annual spends for last year >= Rs.1,00,000.
- Apply online to get BMS voucher of Rs.250
As you can see SBI simply click offers some great rewards for users who spend on online . For all other users its just an average card. Go for it if you are an amazon freak.
Thanks for reading.